- Information and advice on our website and facebook page
- Email advice
- Booked telephone support: We can offer a series of booked telephone sessions for parents/carers supporting children or young people if someone close to them is not expected to live, or has died.
- We offer a family bereavement support service for families where children and young people are bereaved. We support families in a small group with other families, providing advice and information, support, therapeutic activities and the chance to get to know other bereaved families.
Levels Of Support:
Level 1 - For Families and Professionals
Level 2 - For Children and Young People
- Therapeutic support for small groups of children and young people
Level 3 - For Children and Young People
- Individual support for children and young people
Bereavement support model
Our model of bereavement support is underpinned by national and international research outcomes and consultation with leading bereavement organisations including Child Bereavement UK, Winstons Wish and the Childhood Bereavement Network. The development of our service has taken place in partnership with service users.
We provide quality advice, support, training and consultation for professionals and schools in Wakefield, please get in touch for more information